Friday, September 11, 2015

A few new blocks

 I have been sewing a little bit today, and made a couple Scrappy maple leaf blocks from the Farm Girl Vintage book by Lori Holt. I got some leftover hst's so I cut them down to 1,5" and made a small leaf block that only measures 3,5". Perfect for a miniature quilt!

I love miniature quilts, and I have prepped six more blocks ready to be pieced together. Aren't they cute? I think I will make 9 or 12 blocks to make a wallhanging, a perfect autumn quilt :o)

Are you enjoying some sewing today? I hope to finish my blocks during the weekend, been knitting a bit too much lately and need to get back to my sewing room more often. The knitting is sometimes easier to do if I'm tired and don't bother to focus much. I guess that's just typical me :o)

Wish you a great and creative weekend!
Hugs,
Laila


2 comments:

Lori S said...

Just adorable!

KaHolly said...

They are really cute. I like that scrappy look!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin