Saturday, August 4, 2012

Still sewing :o)

I've been making progress on several projects during the summer holidays. I must admit it feels so good to enjoy some hours in my sewing room :o)


I've finished the two quilts for each of my two youngest hearties. One is also quilted, and binding is added. Just need to finish the binding by hand. The second is waiting for some batting to arrive in the mail, and I will get to quilt it and add the binding, then both of the quilts will finally be finished :-) I haven't taken a photo of them, but will until my next post :o)


Yesterday I started a new project. I did order a fatquarter bundle of the gorgeous "Vintage modern" line by Bonnie & Camille a couple of weeks ago, and I also got the "Spools" pattern by Camille Roskelley. Finished all the cutting and got to start piecing. I was so happy to find out how fast this quilt was to make! I'm already half way done piecing the blocks, and I guess I'll be able to finish up the top today. 
Not sure about how I'm going to quilt this one, but since it's going to be a wall quilt, I might try some fancy stuff. I need to practice, you know :o)


Wish you all a great day :-)

1 comment:

2ne said...

Prosjektet ser spennende ut :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin