Friday, December 4, 2009

I'm still here

Hello there!
It's been so long since my last post, but life just happends, and no time and STILL no return of my laptop from the technichian :o( So no photos from me for a while...

I didn't get time to report for the OPAM this month, but I got to finish up a couple of projects though:o) I was busy with our Christmas sale the whole weekend, and too tired to do any computer work.
My OPAM goals for the last month of the year, is to finish some table runners. I need to finish four table runners, so hopefully I'll get to do that before the end of December :o)

I hope to spend some time in my sewing room this weekend, got some gifts to finish up ;o)
But in between, I'm going to test some baking skills too :o)

Have a great weekend everyone :o)
Laila

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin