Thursday, October 1, 2009

Project report for OPAM

I haven't any projects to show September OPAM. I had a couple of project to finish, but I got so eager to continue working on Gail Pan's "Laila's garden", so I hope to have them finished by the end of October.
I'm planning to finish "Laila's garden" during this weekend, and hope to get the ones I reported last month as well :o)

Guess I will not be able to blog so much for a while, since my lap top is going to the technician again... They didn't repair all the stuff that is wrong with it last time, so I have to return it, again...
In the meantime I hope to get some sewing done, and have some sneak peaks now and then from my DS's pc ;o)


Wish you all a great weekend, and happy stitching!

Laila

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin