Friday, June 5, 2009

My goals for June

I have not been able to have as many finishes for the OPAM 2009 as I planned. Isn't it funny, how life just happens, and things just have to be reorganized a bit...Even if we're quilt maniacs, and prioritize to do some sewing?
I have only one goal for this month, and that is to finish the table runner I just started working on. I have ironed on the tulips, and I have not made up my mind about to hand stitch the tulips, or using the sewing machine. I'll check on my threads before I make up my mind about that...
I like the look of the hand stitches the best, but if I'm ever gonna finish it, it will take less time to use the machine...
Well, I'll make that choice tomorrow. It's far behind bedtime, so I'll just wish you all a great Friday, and hope you all will have a splendid weekend ;o)
Happy sewing,
Laila

4 comments:

bodilshobby.blogg.no said...

Duken blir kjempefin - jeg hadde nok holdt en knapp på håndquilting, men den blir nydelig uansett hva du velger. Ha ei fin quiltehelg! mvh Bodil (bodilshobby.blogg.no)

Mona said...

Den ble kjempefin med tulipaner. Håndsøm er vel penest, men det tar jo tid da. Tid som vi kan bruke til andre syprosjekter.
Ha en fin helg.
Mona

Sølvis blog said...

Så lekkert det blri med den tulipanborden rundt

Elin said...

Nydeleg blir den. Eg spekulerer hardt i kor eg har sett denne før, eller noko liknande. Kan du avsløre? Det blir flott med små søte knappeholsting på maskin, eg held ein "knapp" på det...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin