Thursday, April 9, 2009

Some progress:O)

Haven't been sewing much lately, but I have managed to do some progress on my little embrodery. I am finally getting to do some of the details, and I love it:O) I guess it will be hanging on the wall in my sewing room when it's finished;O)


Today has been a lovely sunny day, and it's so nice to just sit down and feel the warmth of the sun in my face, and no stress... Love it! I enjoy the Easter Holidays:O) I'm off to the sewing room soon, and I hope to make some progress on the "Ring of fire" quilt.
Hope you all are having some great time too:O) Happy Easter!

4 comments:

toja said...

For et herlig motiv!
Fortsatt god påske!

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

I have a cute little cross-stitch that my daughter made me in hanging in my sewing room. Yours will look very cheerful there.

Mary Ann said...

Happy Easter to you, too, Laila!
PS Your embroidery is just beautiful!!!
;o) Mary Ann

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin