Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Busy days...



Have been so busy these days. Not even time for some blogging. I also forgot to blog my finished project on the Challenge, but sometimes time is not easy to control:o) I did the list though...
Siw, the owner of Quiltegården, was busy cutting fabrics for one the BOM's she is having in her store:o) She is always a big smile, and I love her store!

Right picture: Siw, Hanne (our teacher) and Hanne-Kristine.

I had such a wonderful time both Saturday and Sunday down at Quiltegården. Hanne is such a great teacher, and both the hand quilting class and Kaleidoscope class was such a great experience! I've already planned to do a Kaleidoscope quilt, just got to have some other things done first. I got to finish the blocks for the little quilt I started this weekend, and I'm pretty satisfied with the result. I am going to make a little table runner of it. Just have to add a border first.
I love the effects of these blocks, don't you?

I am going to list this one in the Challange as a finish for March, and I will list some other things too, in a later post. Just have to use one more day to figure out the rest of them. I'll post them tomorrow:o)

Happy sewing,
Laila

5 comments:

Stina Blomgren said...

Kurs.... det är det bästa som finns ...eller hur!! :o)

Elin said...

What does she (Hanne) call it, vitamine Q in big doses? This is just fantastic.

LeKaQuilt said...

Lekre farver du har valgt på Kaleidoscope Quilten din. Det er lenge siden jeg har vært på kurs - er som regel veldig inspirerende, hyggelig og morro. Kjekt å se at dere har hatt det fint i helgen.
Hilsen LeKa :o)

Julia said...

Beautiful Laila ...stunning, I love it..
Julia ♥

Darcie said...

Your class project turned out beautifully! So many interesting patterns my eyes are seeing! Well done, Laila.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin