Sunday, January 4, 2009

A new Dear Jane Block

I made a new Dear Jane block tonight, and this was a fun block to make. But I didn't get it quite perfect in the middle. Guess I should have checked that before I started to do the needleturn applique, but lesson learned...



I also figured out what to make for the 2009 Challenge, and
I am going to finish a wallhanging I started more than two years ago, and a needlecase I started on a few months ago. The last one was a free pattern from Cinderberry Stitches. I think it's so sweet! So now I know where to start:o) The wallhanging is an Art to Heart pattern. I really like the patterns Nancy Halvorsen makes, and I have collected a lot of her books over the years I've been doing patchwork. It will be fun to work on these again!

Happy sewing,
Laila

2 comments:

Mari said...

wow.....you are super-productive! Are you even stopping to catch a breath in between?

You may not be happy with the centre of this DJ block, but that circle is perfect!

martameiga said...

It happened the same to me when I did this block :) But you know, better finished than perfect ;)
I just came to know your blog through Elin's one. I will visit often from now on.
Love

Marta

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin