Friday, January 2, 2009

A challenge, how fun!

I've joined in a challenge to finish a project a month. I decided to join, so I'll have to complete some of my UFO's,WISP's and of corse, work on some new things, too!!
This is a challenge May Britt and Kris came up with, I know this will be so fun!

I have been working on my blue and brown double 4patch for the last two days, and I am soon done with the blocks for the intire quilt. Have not decided yet, if I am going to add a border or not. It is from a pattern i did find on Mary's website. She makes so many lovely quilts!
I have not taken any photo of it yet, but I will as soon as I am done piecing it together.
I did also finish the main part of "My Blue Heaven" a couple of days ago, and now I have to finish the blocks for the border. I have some of them already done, but I have to finish at least 40 blocks, and I need about 78..... It is a pattern made by Bonnie. I love the scrap quilts she make, and this one is my favourite.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin