Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Another finish


Finally I got the other Advent table runner finished:-) I made this one a bit smaller than the other one. I like the colors for Advent so much, so I'll have to make one to myself too. The ones I made, I will take with me at a Christmas sale we are having the last week end of November. It's the first time I'm joining the other craft ladies in my neighborhood, and I am so looking forward to it. I have not sewn a lot of stuff, yet... But I'll try to make some more till then. It's only me with patchwork, so I have no clue what people are interested in buying. It's just fun, and since it's a yearly event, I guess I'll be joining them next year too, and I am looking forward to that too:-)

Happy sewing,

Laila

3 comments:

Darcie said...

That is so pretty, Laila! Well done!

And best of luck in your future sales. It's quite nice that you're the only quilting vendor. Perhaps think of things that would make wonderful little gifts. Mug mats...coasters...table runners...cosmetic bags...wallets. Just some ideas. I know you're probably swimming with thoughts and ideas. Now to just find the time, right? ;-)

Blåbærtua said...

Jeg liker også godt adventsfarger, og denne duken ble som den forrige. Veldig fin! Nå er du vel så godt inne i det at den tredje duken går superfort ;O)Lykke til med salgsmessen.

Sigrun said...

Løperen er flott i adventsfargene. egentlig tenker jeg at de fargene kan jeg bruke hele året. Jeg liker lilla veldig godt.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin