Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I got this award from Ruth . Thank you so much, I really appriciate it!
I have to nominate 7 other bloggers, and that is no problem at all! These are the ones I did nominate: Sølvi,May Britt, Darcie, Inger Lise, Hanne, Bonnie and Leanne. They have the most inspiring blogs I love visit, time and time again:-)
The winner rules are:
1. The winner can copy the award to her blog.
2.Tell who you got it from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogger.
4. Link their blogs at your blog.
5. Leave a comment on the winners blog.

3 comments:

Sølvis blog said...

Thanks for the award! I already got it, so ain't going to answer this one

Lise in Norway said...

Thanks for the award Laila. Hope you have a good time in the summer

Hanne said...

Thank you very much :)

I feel very proud to be nominated.
I am away from my computer for a week, so I will blog the award then.

Wishing you more sunny summer days!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin